Rooted in the Catholic faith, Padua Academy offers young women a transformational college preparatory education, challenging them to live Christ-centered lives of leadership and service.
Padua Academy is a four year Catholic high school for young women that was founded in 1954 by Rev. Joseph L. McCoy, O.S.F.S. and built by the members of St. Anthony of Padua parish. In the early years, members of the Oblates of St. Francis de Sales and the Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia administered and staffed the school. To ensure a continuing tradition in the founding spirit, St. Francis de Sales and St. Francis of Assisi were chosen as the patrons of the school.